Senator Tillis is spending the next couple of weeks traveling across North Carolina, from Manteo to Murphy. If you’re interested in his whereabouts, check out this schedule for daily updates.
Friday, September 4, 2015 – Senator Tillis to visit Henderson County
- Attend Hendersonville Apple Festival Opening Ceremony
Thursday, September 3, 2015 – Senator Tillis to visit Buncombe County and Cherokee County
- Tour Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tour Cherokee Casino
- Tour Industrial Opportunities, Inc.
Wednesday, September 2, 2015 – Senator Tillis to visit Wake County
- Tour Pepsi Bottling Ventures
- Tour Ultra Electronics
- Tour IBM
For Media: Wednesday's events are closed to the media. If you’re interested in meeting with the Senator, please contact Tillis’ press secretary, Meghan Burris, at Meghan_Burris@tillis.senate.gov.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 – Senator Tillis visited Forsyth County and Guilford County
- Toured Krispy Kreme
- Toured Cook Medical Inc.
- Toured the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Monday, August 31, 2015 – Senator Tillis visited Mecklenburg County
- Attended US Travel Association Roundtable at Mint Museum
- Attended USGLC event with General Conway
Thursday, August 27, 2015 – Senator Tillis visited New Hanover County
- Toured Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
- Visited Kids Making It
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 – Senator Tillis visited Harnett County and Robeson County
- Tour Saab Barracuda LLC
- Tour Campbell Soup
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - Senator Tillis visited Bladen County and Robeson County
- Toured Smithfield’s Packing Company Inc.
- Toured Mountaire Farms
Monday, August 24, 2015 – Senator Tillis visited Pasquotank County and Dare County
- Toured Elizabeth City Coast Guard Station
- Toured Bonner Bridge and Oregon Inlet
Friday, August 21, 2015 – Senator Tillis visited Wake County and Durham County
- Attended the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Pancakes and Politics Breakfast
- Toured WakeMed EKSO Bionics
- Toured Fidelity Investments
Thursday, August 20, 2015 – Senator Tillis visited Guilford County and Wake County
- Attended Workforce Once-Stop Summit at NCWorks Career Center
- Toured Advance Community Health at Rock Quarry Road Family Medicine